Liucas Without Winn

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Teacher teacher! when I grow up, I wanna be a dog..

Why I like to be a dog? Arent you curious?

It’s NOT my choice ok! Hmm.. I must have done something right in my past life, like …maybe i had rescued Dr chen who fell into the longkang after having her usual longkang asam laksa fix? Played a melodious edelweiss for my avid fan Misti? or bake a dogberry shortbread for May? cooked Wennn a pedigree meal? inspired SA in his book writing?…or or maybe …I imparted my knowledge to ahboy ??!! ( *self-wondering ..." so i was a saint la? " * )

So many possibilities! When I was born a dog four years ago, I almost cannot believe it…I was closed to tears. Mommy was happy too. She cried and said : ' omgy! Not again!!' :D

There are so many benefits to be a dog ok. Since you and me are friends, I cincai name a few la huh but don’t be a green eyes monster ok!

*wags tails*

1) Na na na firstly lehh…i don’t have to work ….I can read playdog all nite long and don’t have to worry about waking up early the next day. Half way tired already can snack at anytime of the day summore, don’t have to worry about getting fat! HOHOHO…..

2) I’ve got a MAID to slave for me. My mommy prepares my daily necessities for me, wash me clean, pats me to sleep, cleans my poops….woohoo!! And I don’t even have to pay her! If she bullies me I can throw her to spca for further training.

3) I’ve got lotsa time for my friends. How many of you actually have time to meet your friends for a cuppa at anytime of the day? I do. I got many friends, I got ah boy la, ah boy, and there there’s ah boy and ah boy too!
Actually IF I really get very lonely I can wag my gang Mr flea and Miss tick to come out and play with me.

4) I get free hugs from mommy's friends all the time. Sometimes strangers' too!

5) No need to pay tax…

6) Yawns....still wanna continue this story meh? I tired la….i wanna go & take a nap on mommy’s bed and drip my saliva on her pillows already…shhhh…bye folks!

*Shuts down PC and jumps on bed*

9 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM , Blogger sengkor said...

    no wonder u wanna be a dog la.. now being a cat u sure dun hv so much fun..

     
  • At 5:55 PM , Blogger JoeC said...

    I am a policiman and coming to catch you! start running! bwhahahaha

     
  • At 7:35 PM , Blogger may said...

    yerrrrr... I change my mind, I dowan to be tai-tai, being a dog sounds better now!

     
  • At 7:47 PM , Blogger Chen said...

    so.. u r the one who rescued me out of the longkang? LOLOLOL...
    terima kasih banyak-banyak !!
    kkkkkkkkkkkk.....

    so good to become dog, huh?
    no wonder ah boy also wanna become dog :P

     
  • At 11:45 PM , Blogger day-dreamer said...

    You seh dak report your mummy to SPCA meh? She is so nice wor...

     
  • At 6:59 PM , Blogger Will said...

    hahaha not forgetting you can poo poo anywhere and your "maid" have to pick it up :P

    *cabuts*

     
  • At 5:51 AM , Blogger kyh said...

    did u poo in ur mommy's meal? :P

    eh become a dog will get shot mati one lo, esp by the gamen forces. even inside ur mommy's house!

     
  • At 6:17 AM , Blogger mistipurple said...

    hahha. pat pat liucas. yes remain a dog is better than becoming a human. i oso want to become a dog. can share your bed or not?

     
  • At 3:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Liucas, aren't you going to do a special post for Winn's birthday???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home