Liucas Without Winn

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to Ahboy

Yesterday was my buddy Ahboy mia birthday. Being his best pal, I must at least do something to make him happy.

So, early early morning I bugged my mummy to bring me to the bakery to get him a cake. For the last 12 months I managed to save up some money from my online options tradings. I think RM50 should be sufficient.

So, I passed the RM50 to mummy but this is what mummy said:

Liucas, you think RM40 can get a cake? RM30 now can only buy a small slice ok.. Nowadays RM20 really can't do much. Nah, take back your RM10.

And she passed me back RM10. That's the most extreme case of depreciation I've ever seen.

Anyway, off we went to a nearby bakery and we got a small beef stew flavor cake for Ahboy. The next destination sure Ahboy's house la.. In order to give him a surprise, I pretended to be the Gardenia Bread seller.

Ha, as expected, Ahboy opened the door becos I think Chen busy pangsai. As soon as I see Ahboy...












HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AHBOY!!

Woof!

14 Comments:

  • At 1:44 AM , Blogger sengkor said...

    liucas, ur mummy cut throat like that she works as accountant ka..?

    ahboy, the cake nice mou?

     
  • At 2:18 AM , Blogger L B said...

    LOLOLOL!!!! Hahaha... rolling on the jamban trying not to have too much spraying about! OMG, poor Ah Boy! Nevermind, I think what you did for Ah Boy was most courageous under the circumstances.. all that stress from your mummy, etc. I understand. *tickles Liucas' nipples*

     
  • At 7:03 AM , Blogger Chen said...

    hahhahhhahhahhahah
    no wonder lah..
    i tot what happened earlier on
    ROTFL

     
  • At 7:05 AM , Blogger Ah Boy said...

    thanks for the birthday cake :D
    why u post the pict up?
    so paiseh wan..

     
  • At 1:42 PM , Blogger Winn said...

    liucas how could u do that to ahboy? it's his bday u must respect a bit ma. *mou ngan thai*

    sorry har ahboy, later i rotan liucas!! btw the cake nice mou?:p

     
  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger liucas said...

    mummy pls dont rotan me:(

    *pull ears*

    angel jie jie teach me one:P

     
  • At 4:25 PM , Blogger Ah Boy said...

    seng kor & winn jie,
    the cake is nice..
    ah boy sapu all oledi

    winn jie,
    no need to rotan liucas lah..
    he play-play only :D

    liucas,
    hah? angel jie teach u wan ah?
    she so keng geh?
    she always splashes cake at birthday boy or birthday girl's face ah?

     
  • At 6:32 PM , Blogger may said...

    hahaha! aiseh, what a waste of the cake, should've let me eat a bit first mah! hepi woofday ah boy!

     
  • At 12:39 AM , Blogger mistipurple said...

    hahahahaa this really takes the cake!! i can't imagine what goes on in mummy's mind half the time! she comes up with the most incredible post! roflmao!!!
    *pat pat Liucas*

     
  • At 2:31 AM , Blogger plink said...

    Now I sked to answer doorbell oredi.

    Psst... I give you angel jiejie mya address, you go 'surprise' her when her birthday, can?

     
  • At 11:54 AM , Blogger titoki said...

    Why Liucas why?

    *titoki learns from Liucas one*

     
  • At 5:52 PM , Blogger day-dreamer said...

    Wah, Liucas 够绝!

     
  • At 5:05 PM , Blogger Huei said...

    [Baby] Tsk tsk notti Liucas! When is Liucas birthday? Ask your Mummy buy you a dice, then Liucas, Baby and Ah Boy can open gamble shop play big/small!

     
  • At 11:35 AM , Blogger Ah Boy said...

    why so long no update geh?
    your mummy dun allow u to go online, issit?
    call me lah when u r free :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home