Liucas Without Winn

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Kembang Moments

That day Ahboy boasted his kembang moments. Like that minor minor stuffs also wanna show off. I really cannot tahan.

So, today after mummy went to work, I took out my kembang moments photos and share with everyone. Actually today I wanna poopoo on the sofa one. But that project can postpone to next week. Show off is more important.

So, ladies and gentlemen. Don't blink your eyes. Below are 1% of my kembang photos. Just let me know if you want to see more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







Ok, I admit I used to be Master Vader's best friend. He sold me off after he is fully into the Dark Side. Because dog is man's best friend. Since he is no longer a man (he is now half machine), I cannot be his best friend anymore.




As you can see, I am part of the Fellowship also. My duty is to lead the way. But somehow, these wackos got nothing to eat along the way and I can see them preparing the claypot. So, before I ended up being their dinner, I better cabut first.



This one nothing much to say. I am on my way to poopoo and they just blocked the way. So, when they see me coming, all give way, like Moses parting the sea like that. Well, all also MUST give face to Liucas one.

Now, you all say lah.. Whose moments more kembang-er?

Woof!

20 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM , Blogger rainbow angeles said...

    ROTFLMAO!!!
    Skews me prease!

     
  • At 1:21 AM , Blogger L B said...

    LOLOLOL!!!! *Applause!* *Bows down low* *Gives Liucas a Giant Dinosaur Bone* *OMG*!!!

     
  • At 2:44 AM , Blogger mistipurple said...

    wahhhh so clever!! must sign autograph for me later hor. Angeliu jie jie told me you posted liuliu post. very liuuuuuu it's true!! *leaves big bone for Liucas*

     
  • At 2:45 AM , Blogger mistipurple said...

    yipp, my bone not so big as LB's dinosaur's. keep mine for dessert lah.

     
  • At 9:04 AM , Blogger Ah Boy said...

    beh tahan leh see all these photos
    i wanna see your other 99% of kembang photos :D

     
  • At 9:11 AM , Blogger Chen said...

    kakkakakak
    Ah Boy asked me to come here to look at your photos..
    LOLOL

    why u wear the mickey mouse suit when mixing together with the Fellowship mia orang woh.. u should wear their suit mah.. kekkeke

     
  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger Winn said...

    u oso related to uncle ho rite?

     
  • At 9:29 AM , Blogger liucas said...

    angel, tats my motto in life.

    LB, i only eat ahboy's bone.

    mistipurple, ahboy's mommy bone also can

    ahboy, slow-slow..i will show little by little .you scared or not i so geng?

    chen, they designed the mickey suit for me one coz they worship me..*ahem*...

    mummy, shhhhh!!!!!!!!later ahboy jealous!!

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger may said...

    classic! classic!! *standing ovation*

     
  • At 9:36 AM , Blogger sengkor said...

    liucas can show more or not? btw, can help me get darth vader's autograph..?

     
  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger liucas said...

    may , tqtq..i feel like a champion.

    ahboy..hok yeh lah!:P

    sk, what more u wanna see? what i have u also have what.

    i can get u the autograph with exchange for one year supply of pedigree biscuit .ok mou?

     
  • At 2:01 PM , Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

    LMFAO....*looking for ways to dognap the furried one*

     
  • At 6:55 PM , Blogger Ah Boy said...

    ah boy prefer watching cartoon leh.. u have any kembang moments together with the Toy Story's character? Ah Boy wanna see :)

     
  • At 2:02 AM , Blogger inevitable said...

    Hahaha... good one Liucas

     
  • At 3:23 AM , Blogger liucas said...

    FF, u mean mummy?? err!! *panic*i duno anything one !

    ahboy, toystory? i so frenfren with uncle ho, u say leh?

    inevitable, geng leh?

     
  • At 5:59 PM , Blogger liucas said...

    SA, look again. *whisper* psst , I got magic power unlike those monkeys on TV.

     
  • At 3:43 PM , Blogger Pink Cotton said...

    U'VE SEEN HARRY POTTER/!?!?!?

    NXT TIME U GO ON SET ..PLS ASK FOR AUTOGRAPH K K K ???

    IN RETURN FOR UR GOOD DEED..I GIVE U .......HMMMM....DOGGIE BISCUITS??AND IF THAT DOESN INTEREST YOU ..WHAT ABOUT THE HAND OF MY DAUGHTER,ANGEL IN RETURN HUH HUH??

     
  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger NA said...

    Whoa! Even Lucas has a blog now...
    And a terrified one... =)

     
  • At 1:10 PM , Blogger liucas said...

    PC: if u can get me ahboy mia head in exchange for autograph...i might consider.

    kurakat: i wanna eat ah cheng

     
  • At 11:13 PM , Blogger day-dreamer said...

    Wah, your mummy must be so proud of you! Hehehe!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home