Liucas Without Winn

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hennooooo...


I, saya, ngo....Liucas Yeoh would like to apologize for the lack of update.....i busy 'kam fei' with max trimmer.....


I know i already am looking good, no need to shed more weights.. but being the perfectionist that i am, i strive to trim my muscles for health reasons, for the good name of my breed, the country and i really wanna be the 1st malaysian smart doggie to land on the moon like Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor !!

Liucas boleh juga!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM , Blogger rainbow angeles said...

    liucas, mana lu mia new king size bed???

    OK OK.. Liucas boleh!!! (boleh tido...) :P

     
  • At 8:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I’m H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I’m contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

    If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I’ll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

    Sincerely,

    H.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home