Liucas Without Winn

Friday, February 15, 2008

A Happy Humble Dog

I love this handsome photo taken by my mom during the cny. I'm so good looking right. I looked so 'laam'. I love to pose for my mommy coz she says she takes great pictures . Cheh, I think mommy bullshit. Without a handsomely goodlooking photogenic (& some said... wang lee hom look-alike) son, you think the pictures would turn out so good meh? *rolls eyes & nose*
I kid you not. You see, aunty QQ also think i very handsome, she sent this photo to join her company's CNY bestest photograph contest , themed wildest celebration, and I won! ( or rather, she won...-_- , but nevermind la i'm in for the fame and not for the money; i'm unlike humans...)

My award winning photo.Leng mou??

Look at the RM600 parkson vouchers i won for aunty QQ. Again, without my handsomely goodlooking and photogenic face, you think aunty QQ can win meh? *lansi face* . Now dom dom and ahboy, i'm an award-winning dog. PERIOD. I dowan to emphasize again for who's the cutest dog already...happy sigh...that is so unnecessary lor hiak hiak hiak...coz people, i'm also quite humble oneeeee:D

13 Comments:

  • At 6:17 AM , Blogger L B said...

    Haha, at first I thought you pooed a long green trail along your floor, but that just means I need glasses again! Congratulations, you handsome dog you!!! I hope your Valentine was wonderful too! Found any shins? :-)

     
  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger may said...

    waaaaa!! that train of vouchers longer than firecrackers liao!!

    Congratulations you wonderdog Liucas. when buying me a big big pressie huh? I gip you kiss in return! lol...

     
  • At 11:21 AM , Blogger sengkor said...

    yay, liucas cheng sik faan!

     
  • At 12:56 PM , Blogger mistipurple said...

    wah congrats handsome liucas! no wonder lah you late at our petshop date, you pawing autographs mah.

     
  • At 1:41 PM , Blogger rainbow angeles said...

    Congrats liucas! How come u stand so still geh? Wat did your mommy threaten u? Tell, faitik... woof!

     
  • At 5:53 PM , Blogger Chen said...

    wah.. Liucas so clever ah?
    win contest woh

    Bila belanja makan?
    btw, i dowan to eat Pedigree dog food, okie? :P

     
  • At 12:38 AM , Blogger day-dreamer said...

    Yo Liucas, long time no see!

    *grabs a few vouchers and run away*

    Ngek ngek ngek...

     
  • At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wah liucas!! u getting more and more handsome har! long time no see u now so handsome liao har!!

     
  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger Selba said...

    Waah.. if Lulu and Adele see you... they must get really in love with you! hehehe... So handsome lor with that kind of style!

     
  • At 8:01 PM , Blogger liucas said...

    Mr LB, thanks. no la i very educated one i wont simply poo..but on a side note i m sure ppl are willing to Q up to collect my lucky poo if it ever happens lor;p

    may, u say ga! kiss my butt kiss my butt

    sk, sik si la lei

    misti, i have to abide to the law of not speeding even tho i drive a ferrari

    angeles, no la. mommy dindt . she pull up her skirt only...

    chev,i oredi gave ahboy, he no give u meh?

    DD, you very kap ar? why u run away with my toilet paper

    ehon, me being handsome is for sure one ma. sometimes i feel sad also. so handsome so many ppl like, unlike domdom and ahboy. sigh. pity them..:P:P:P

    selba, lulu and adele are my new friends! send them to my house this weekend. i bring them see goldfish. hehe

     
  • At 1:49 PM , Blogger dom dom said...

    Bahhh

     
  • At 9:09 AM , Blogger Doreen said...

    Wah Liucas really a handsome dog hor. Any chance of you joining up for Mr.handsome of somesort? Sure win one. Hehehehe. Make sure auntie QQ gets something for you from her shopping spree in Parkson hor.

     
  • At 2:58 PM , Blogger liucas said...

    domdom, Bluek!

    doreen jie jie, auntie QQ didnt get anything for me. She said i m good looking enough and need no further make up. i thinkit's true...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home