Liucas Without Winn

Friday, October 19, 2007

More Loyal Than Hachiko

That day I catch some wind that someone says I should be shameful because I am not loyal enough to my mummy? This is outrageous!


liucasloyal1


When someone spread rumors or make negative comments like this on me.. It hurts :(


liucasloyal2


So, to clear my name, I will share with you all that I am also a loyal doggie too..

Every weekdays morning without fail, I walk my mummy to the door one to send her off to work..


liucasloyal3


Please note that Nippon doggie only send his master to the train station. I do beyond that ok..

1st thing after mummy left for work I prepare lunch for her housemate, Reece. Reece still young dunno how to cook yet, so it's my responsibility to make sure she got enuf to eat..


liucasloyal4.1


After finishing all the house chores, it's time to cook dinner..


liucasloyal8


Tonite I am cooking assam laksa.. You all see tasty or not my culinary skills..


liucasloyal5


About 7pm.. time for mummy to come home from her tough work in the office. She must be tired after working for so long..


liucasloyal7


Not to say I action or what.. I won award before for being a loyal doggie..


liucasloyal6


So, who else dare to say I not loyal?

15 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM , Blogger Winn said...

    u are the loyalest liucas!

     
  • At 11:41 PM , Blogger sengkor said...

    wah, that Cross of Loyalty is very tough to achieve one wor..

     
  • At 2:00 AM , Blogger rainbow angeles said...

    Yeah! I sapot u Liucas! You are so loyal that your mommy will also help u to .......... when u Or See...

     
  • At 2:51 AM , Blogger mistipurple said...

    wah, so you are the one who teach that longkang lady how to cook the longkang assam laksa ah?

     
  • At 5:02 AM , Blogger kyh said...

    wahhhhhhh i oso sapot u! so did u curi curi add some longkang water when cooking home style longkang laksa for ur mummy???

     
  • At 9:32 AM , Blogger Ehon said...

    wahahahahahahhahahaa!!! liucas, why 7.30pm still so bright one?! u got ti(p)uuu or not?!

    eh, ask ur mummy can i borrow u one day to cook me assam laksa also?! :D

     
  • At 10:30 AM , Blogger Chen said...

    u didnt massage yr mummy ah?

     
  • At 7:09 PM , Blogger moz monster said...

    er ... that one not loyal hor ... that one kena tangkap ikan air (chuk sui yue) by your mummy already ... =P

     
  • At 8:16 PM , Blogger moz monster said...

    yuen wong ! yuen wong ! how come you shooting me, the messenger one? :'(

     
  • At 4:43 PM , Blogger may said...

    of course you're loyal! who dares say you aren't?! *pssst... send me some assam laksa too please, thanks Liucas! muuaakkksss*

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger mistipurple said...

    liucas, wo ai ni. come come collect your
    award. :)

     
  • At 11:26 PM , Blogger plink said...

    Sshhh... I send skunkie go find out....

     
  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

    wow! liucas, wat a great cook u are...

    i only know how to eat...

     
  • At 7:12 PM , Blogger may said...

    arf! you've been TAGGED!

     
  • At 7:12 PM , Blogger may said...

    arf! you've been TAGGED!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home