Liucas Without Winn

Monday, December 03, 2007

I wanna meet my fansee!!


Sigh!! Mommy put up my contest din tell me one. it was MY IDEA MY IDEA MY IDEA WOFF$^#&@*(@*&^$&#*!!!! WTDog!!

*howls*

Im doggily upset la! Coz this is my first contest. I really wanna meet my fansee ma..

liucasreece2

Very easy one la. even the pea-brain ahboy can do it:P:P:p why not u wor why why!! :P

neh, u just based on ur imagination and guess what i said and what that lansee baby reece said in that dialogues bubbles la!! You go make that baby reece says some stupid things and make me says something smart sure can win liao la. Send in by this friday k !!
2 best winners get to meet me and buy me food la thats all.

Dont have to think so hard la. As long as you entry can make me cry can liao. I dont feel like laughing anyway.
Thats it la. I'm still upset about mommy putting up the contest without my knowledge!
no mood already!!! Still damn frus! Mannn.,...What can a poor dog do !!

6 Comments:

  • At 1:55 AM , Blogger L B said...

    Nevermind, I still love you, Liucas!!

     
  • At 2:49 AM , Blogger rainbow angeles said...

    Wat u want to eat? Cha siu pao like ahboy ah? Jui tor I sit tai tik, buy for u lorrr... dun cry laa...

     
  • At 5:53 AM , Blogger may said...

    Liucas, you "big man", no cry ok? just remember to take all the credit when the contest is over!

     
  • At 4:48 PM , Blogger Huei said...

    Reece: Do you think your mommy's done taking our picture?

    Liucat: What OUR picture? She's taking MY picture OK!!

    ;P

     
  • At 7:41 PM , Blogger Chen said...

    how to made Liucas cry with the entry? I know liao.. by praising other dogs, then sure Liucas will cry liao..

    *cabut*

     
  • At 3:22 AM , Blogger kyh said...

    reece: u stupid dog! shoo shoo!!!

    liucas: *CRIESSSSSSSSSS*

    yay did i win or not??? :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home