Liucas Without Winn

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter my...fans..( umm still got fans?)


Happy Easter to everyone :)
I'm the easter bunny dog today. Mommy treated me with an microwaved egg together with other veggies...
Yeah you didnt read it wrong..VEGGIES :( cabbages, carrots, potatos, spring beans..are my faithful diet now. mommy said greens are good for me, good for my karma too.
i've been eating fresh veggies for almost month now. when mommy's in good mood she'll boiled them for me. But from the look from her wrinkled work clothes she wore to work everyday - got microwaved food for me already considered good lor, what's more to expect?
to be honest i love veggies . Thats why i'm an easter bunny dog. Till then Cheerios ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM , Blogger day-dreamer said...

    Got got... me still your fansee :D

    Veggies are good for you. Your mummy so sayang you. Hehe.

     
  • At 10:31 PM , Blogger Winn said...

    thank you fansee. i'll give u free autograph when i seeyou ....bark bark hug hug:)


    from liucas

     
  • At 5:12 PM , Blogger the low-key society said...

    A talking dog! How creative and amazing! Keep up the good work.

    Peace!
    baudelaire

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home